Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles with vaped weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by godzilla420, Sep 3, 2011.

1. So I'm thinking of making firecrackers this weekend with the weed I have vaped with my MFLB. I've read recipes that say to use around .7 grams of fresh weed to make 2 or 3 firecrackers. considering some of the canabinoids have already been used out of my vaped weed, how much more would you suggest to use?

2. For already vaped bud it's recommend you use three times the amount you would with normal bud.

3. it depends on how vaped your weed is...mine gets pretty dark once im done with it...but yeah 1/3rd should be good on average, it's all about testing it tho

4. All right. It looks like I'm gonna be getting more weed for them then.

Thanks

5. #5 jimbobbybob, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    yo take a pic i wanna see how others' *vaped weed looks* if you don't mind

6. i save up a pound of vaped bud at a time form the volcano and my friend makes it into hash, surprisingly its not to bad compared to regular hash

7. With vaped bud? I'd say 1g-1.5g minimum per 1 firecracker

8. I'm not actually home at the moment so I can't. sorry.