Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles with Keef

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jaysir, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I've been collecting alot of keef for 4/20 this year. i have alot to do alot with and still growing till the date.

Just want to know if I use just keef to make edibles, firecrackers specifically, will it taste as bad? I dont have any problems with the taste of bud in firecrackers, just my friend always hacks.lol

Also, is the length of time in the oven different when using just keef. Also how much to use compared to using mids.

I've had much success with the firecracker tutorial sticky. So i will be following that, just need to find out some adjustments.

2. keef? huh....taste should be fine

3. i dunno how much you should use per cracker, because i dont know your tolerance or how much bud you put on each, but make them the same way you would with bud, the process doesnt need to be changed at all. You just need a lot less kief than bud obviously hahahahahah

4. Be real careful with the temps, I would think since kief is such small particles it'd be a lot easier to burn

5. Not when its sandwiched inside of peanutbutter hahahaha, i mean yea, too much heat would still be too much, but the same temp (i think the temp is 220????? havent made them in months) shouldnt do anything different to it

6. good point. my mind is just not working lately.

7. Yea. I was thinking something similar, but about the length of time to bake. I'll just do the same as i do with bud.

8. keefll still be surrounded by peanut butter just cook it so the peanut butter doesnt burn and youll be fine. technically you have up till 340*. kiefll be about 2-3x as potent per weight as bud though so dose accordingly.

the only thing that may change is that more % of the thc may get extracted per minute because of max surface area, disribution and concentration. which means technically you could cook it less, but be safe, get the most out of it.

id reccomend using a double boiler for peanutbutter/butter, guarantees it wont get burnt, can can get the liquid up to 200*+ safely. depends how much kief and pb youre planning on making.

9. temp is 320-330 and i dont think there wood b much of a difference in how u make them :smoke:

10. thats the boiling point of THC, exposure to high temps for longer than necessary will still degrade THC.