Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles vs Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDontSmokeSoz, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I want to know your opinions on which is better for you, and for getting high. I think edibles would be better for you health wise, but I honestly wouldn't know.

(I know marijuana doesn't effect your health, but I mean as in with the phligm and stuff.)

2. Marijuana CAN harm your health. Inhaling smoke of any kind is harmful, I don't get why people fail to realize that. Edibles are obviously healthier as there is no smoke involved. The high from edibles also tends to be stronger and last longer, but edibles require more weed per dose i.e. 1g firecracker vs. .3 bowl.

3. vaping is the best compromise of both really.

4. I'f you eat edibles you'll get higher than smoking the same amount but vapong it can also last longer