Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles took 8 hours to kick in?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by itssamm420, Apr 7, 2019.

1. I ate 20mgs worth of edibles yesterday with my friend at about 2pm. This isn't the first time I've had edibles. It only took my friend 30 minutes to kick in, but for me i felt nothing all day. Until about 10pm when we were just chillinnnn, it hit me super hard. why did it take so long for me?????????? it usually only takes about 1 hour for me, most of the time..

2. Maybe it was the strain of weed?? I only fuck with hash when I make edibles so it's usually 40-80 minutes before I feel anything

3. Prob ur metabolism I always eat a lil something to get it goin then take edible and if I don’t feel it within a hour I eat again. This kicks it in for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My first edible was ground weed in honey. I took it in the evening and thought it didn't work at all but when I went to work the next morning it kicked in. Fortunately my boss was also a pothead (I was in the Army, it was before they tested for pot) and gave me the day off.

• Winner Winner x 1