Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles to survive

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bongbabe420, Oct 19, 2010.

1. What if someone ate only edibles?
    For like an entire month, what would happen? :smoke:

2. they would be stoned. all day.

3. I usually eat edibles 2-4 days a week instead of smoking every day of the week (to give my lungs a break but not my brain :D)

You get pretty used to them, some are obviously stronger than others. The ones I've been eating lately are tootsie rolls with .4 grams of hash oil in each and last somewhere around 6-8 hours. They're quite intense, wouldn't recommend taking them on a day you have any difficult chores / activities to do.

My lungs feel much better though only smoking 3-5 days a week instead of all 7 like I used to. Edibles give much better long-lasting relief to the symptoms of my disease too (for the most part at least. The caramels are a bit overwhelming to really consider medication). Today was actually an edible day for me, I ate 3 cookies and a chocolate/caramel bar at 5 and they lasted until 11 or so.

4. Thats a lot of weed!
    If you ate 0.5g every meal 3 times a day for 30 days that would be 45 grams, 2.8 ounces.

Actually thats not as much as i thought it would be lol, i calculated it after i started writing. Pretty high too :smoking:

5. tolerence would probably skyrocket