Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles that dont require cooking

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DanKnStickyy, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Could you all list a few please :)

2. the weed smoothie save all ur ashes bag them make a smoothie and put them in the blender Delicious and gets u baked

3. Weed must be heat,
    it will not work if you not cook it.
    :smoke:

4. Some very gross brownies ?

5. #5 BadKittySmiles, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    I assume you mean after you've processed your oil? Otherwise, expect to wait up to several several weeks to achieve potency.

Recipes such as 'Canna Truffles', 'Peanut Butter Canna BOMBS', and 'No Bakes (That Bake You) Cookies' (well, those last require some stove-top heat), are all bake-less recipes.

These recipes and others, can be found in the link below:

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are heatless, and mostly-heatless dishes, where the oil can be stirred in when blending...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are also drinks, using other extraction or breakdown methods (glycerin, alcohol, citric etc.)...

[​IMG]

And a few other mostly/entirely-heatless deserts...

[​IMG]

And of course, you've always got the option of making capsules with your oil... the more concentrated, the fewer you'll need per dose:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck! :)

6. Hah, Kat's just like.

"Alright bitches, I got this."
    [​IMG]

7. I just died looking at those pictures... fuck...

8. you made me hungry :/

9. incorrect
    the heat is a catalyst. if you don't use heat your butter/oil/what-have-you, you will have to leave the ganja sitting in the butter in a cool, dark place (right?) in a jar for a few weeks at least.