Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles red eyes help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andre3k, Feb 10, 2012.

1. If I eat an edible and my eyes get red but I use eyedrops will they work?

2. I always get red eyes from edibles, but putting in eye drops fixes the problem just like smoking

3. yes, eye drops should still do the trick

4. if it doesnt just put on the good old sunglasses

5. Alright cool thanks guys

6. eat the edible, pop the drops for safety, you should be fine. :smoking:

7. It depends on your style of smoking when you usually use your drops. If you like 2 Hotbox the car/room, smoking Blunt's/J's, would mean your eye membranes are actually being irritated by the Smoke itself, therefore eyedrop's would have a greater effect (if that was your norm).

Ingesting the THC provides a lack of physical irritation and thus less red eye would be prevailent from the start. I would recommend a diet that encourages low-blood pressure like fruit's and ovioding known blood pressure raising food's or medication's. Easiest, thing dont drink Soda's (caffiene, artificial sweetener's) and stay hydrated.