Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by killerpriest, Oct 15, 2013.

1. hey guys i was just wondering:
    If i put the peanut butter in a bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes and then after i take it out i add the weed would it still work?

2. No, probably not as eficient as the traditional way... Google "weed firecracker" for the proper recipe - No problem ;)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. It rpobably won't work cause microwave radiation fucks up thc. Just use a oven.
    Take a lot of peanut butter and slap it on the crackers. Add some wee. An a little olive or coconut oil for extra fat. Wrap it in some aluminum foil and let it bake on 350 for 25mins. Hope you get smacked :)

If i were you though I would make peanut canna buyter since fire crackers sometimes don't work for me.
    I use like quarter of a cup of peanut butter with like .5-1 gram of bud(depends on your edible tolerance. I only get like a minor stone with .5
    But 1 gram always seems to get me RIPPED for like 8 hours straight) and mix it in with like a spoon of coconut or extra virgin olive oil. Than put it in like one of those metal baking trays like this but a metal version -http://www.dupontevents.com/custom/awards_2009/images/CF3_8997.jpg

Wrap it in some aluminum foil and bake it on 350 for like 20 mins.
    This is like pretty much smell proof unless you open it and if your parents catch you in the act you can just say yoy like the texture of peanut butter better if you bake it. My mom actually helped me use it to make me a sanswich :p

4. Thanks guys ,i have made fire crackers before so i know how to do that,  but i was just wondering :)