Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on international flight

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Petitebunny420, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Hey everyone!
    I plan on going to a trip to Italy and I haven't had much luck figuring out the answer to this question! Has anyone had any experiences? What are some ideas to go about it? I just want to bring a few to eat throughout my trip in Italy.

2. Sounds like a bad idea. Last thing you want is Italian customs to catch you. You're better off just trying to find some weed in Italy.

3. I was thinking the same thing. My adult daughter has removed little cubes of one of the edibles she purchased in Weed Legal states and mixed them with trail mix then gone to Weed illegal states by air. The edible cubes look just like part of the stuff in trail mix. My question, if anyone knows, is how detectable is the sent of weed in edibles with airport equipment, both domestic and international?

4. as good as their drug dogs. Not really worth it. I have seen dogs at the airport. Just find stuff over there.

5. [​IMG]
    A gram, A pound. A ton it's still international drug smuggling don't do the crime if you are not willing to do the time.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. A picture is worth a thousand words
    Don’t do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. The edibles would not likely be found by a drug dog but if they start asking questions about what's in your bag then they are trained to see deception and unless you are pathological there are many signs you will give without even knowing it. Why risk it