Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles officially do not work for me.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420_erin, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I've been telling people forever that edibles don't work, but everyone always tells me it's because i make it wrong or something.

But so far i've tried brownies 3 times, 2 of the times, i had friends who got high but not me.

And today, i tried making firecrackers, i put almost .5 grams in each firecracker, i let them sit for a day, and then i baked them for 20 minutes at 320 degrees.
    it's been 3 hours, and i don't feel a single thing.

This sucks.

2. Words of Wisdom: Then smoke it.

3. I think the same thing happens to me but i may have done it wrong. I tried making cannabutter with only 2 grams and only a little bit of butter and it didn't work ( the butter didn't end up green like i see other peoples though ) and i made fire crackers and let them sit out for a day and i ate 2 and didnt feel anything.

4. have you tried smoking after you eat them? first time i tried firecrackers, they didn't work. the next time i tried them (i made them the same way) i didn't feel anything for a couple hours, so i was like "fuck it" and i smoked a bowl. that bowl got me really fucking baked (much more so than usual) for a lot longer than usual.

just something to try. can't really hurt.

5. hahahahahaha that sucks dick what a waste of a half gram hahahha that sucks man and im guessing your out of bud? sucks for you dont try it again thats all I can say.

6. definitely been doin it right man?

made cannabutter right and everythin?

sucks man :(