Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles in the airport

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by John Lennon, Aug 16, 2013.

1. How do cops detect edibles in your luggage? Im not goingto do it but Ive always had that question..

2. There have been a few stories on here of folks doing just that. I wouldn't do it though and wouldn't encourage you to do it. Farrrrrr too risky, airport security is just silly now.

3. just eat it before you go through security

4. Fact is, im not going to pass through security. I work at the airport and I want the edibles for my long way back home

5. @[member="John Lennon"] Haha beast

6. your farts will smell like weed and everyone will know.  And we all know flying makes you fart.

7. My job there is to check every person who arrives here and check their lugagge in order to see if they have to pay fees. I live very far from here (2 hours) and of course I cant bring weed with me. I want to take some canna cookies with me in order to have a good time when returning home... Any ideas?

8. Leave them in the car and you'll be fine.

9. I take the bus

10. Hide them outside the airport!

11. Just take brownies/cookies/whatever wrapped in saran wrap in a brown paper bag with a banana and a sandwich or something

12. Where are you flying from and to. I live in Co and took some hard candies and cheeba chews. I was concerned a dog might smell the cheeba chew but when I landed in texas there wasn't even a cop in the building. I was still nervous though lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Well, you're not flying and you work there, right? Don't you have a break room with a cupboard or fridge? Or a locker. Just seal that shit tight so no smell leaks out and you should be fine  :smoke:

14. Nazis everywhere. Don't do it unless you want a direct ride to the county hotel. Make the shit at home

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app