Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles in CO airport?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by forestbender, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Alright guys I am going to CO for a trip this week and am wondering what sort of stipulations they have on bringing edibles into the airport for my return flight since the new laws have been enacted. I would like to get a sucker or two while I am in town to eat before the flight or bring back home with me. Thoughts?

2. well if youre transporting it over state lines in becomes a federal crime and youll be getting booty raped in jail. but if its just edibles they should be easy to hide, especially suckers

3. from what I understood, public consumption is illegal, although I don't know how that would translate into edibles...
    (plus besides the label, there's nothing visibly different)

And with what FatSesh92 said- yeah, definitely would be shitty to end up in jail for trying to bring back a sucker on a plane...
    Personally, I'd just try to take care of business before entering the airport. Security at DIA sketches me out(lived in denver, went to DIA often enough to see the shit shows)

4. A friend of mine lives in CO and regularly brings edibles through the airport.

From what I understand he simply removes the labels from the edibles and puts them in a Tupperware which is then placed in the checked luggage. He advises against bringing in your carry on. He has recently brought edibles to different states and even Jamaica with no problems, ever.