Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles dont work for me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by INeverInhaled, Jan 26, 2010.

1. its been an hour or so since i ate a cookie and muffin and i still dont feel a thing :( does this happen to anybody else?

2. ive had some edibles that take 2+ hours to kick in. Just be patient

3. Be patient. My cousin ate 2 cookies at hempfest because he thought they weren't working. NOT A GOOD IDEA. He was so high he couldn't work he sat in the booth just staring. They should work just wait. It took around a hour for honey to kick in for me.

4. they finally kicked in after like 2 and a half hours, i was feelin pretty good, glad i didnt eat any more than i did! :D

5. Haha i just ate some brownies ^^ just waiting for the effects to hit me hard im already an hour in so im hoping another 30 mins will pt me on my ass and good shit edibles are awesome!!:smoke::cool:

6. i ate cookies 2 hrs ago its 1 and i had dinner at 9 so that didnt help i had 1 dank cookie

7. don't think of it not working. you need to build up a lot of anticipation after eating an edible. after it will creep up on you and you be high as a mother fucker