Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles delima

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chrisyue22, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Hey guys so I'm kinda in a debate with myself. I have a fair amount of clarified cannabutter left over from a couple months ago in my fridge. I am actually going on a ski trip in the morning (4am) and wanted a snack for the drive back. What's a fast snack I can make. I was thinking buying some sweet bread, melt the butter and soak it up. Any better suggestions. Fast reply would be appriciated

Chrisy, hopefully I'm wrong, but in my personal experience, I've seen where cannabutter has a very limited shelf life, losing potency right from day 1, so where after 3 weeks, it was 75% or more, reduced :(

At the very least, you might try a small portion of that butter nowe, and see if its still kicking. Hopefully so.

My bro made some canabutter, and I got "over-high" on it the first week... not near so high the second week.... and ended up having to smoke out the 3rd week, as the strength of the butter was almost gone :(

3. Clarified cannabutter is the way to go. Shelf life is longer then regular cannabutter. The high was just as strong as when I first made it. Then again I used an ounce for half a pound of clarified butter. But I ended up putting the butter on a English muffin letting it soak over night and splitting the muffin with a buddy. Didn't snowboard as well after lol. To stoned. My buddy got stuck in the woods lol. Did make the trip home fly by which was awesome though.