Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles burn my mouth?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smellychrissy, Jan 12, 2019.

1. i just made a batch of Rice Krispies using 5 tablespoons of canna butter which was made using 1/2 an o. For some reason, they leave a burning aftertaste sensation in my mouth after eating. This happens to my boyfriend, friends, and clients as well. They still get the job done, I’m pretty blazed by the time it hits me, but the after taste is so unpleasant.

Something similar also happened with a batch of brownies I made a while back. Since then, I’ve made Krispies and brownies with no problem at all. This is the first time I’ve encountered it again.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. sounds like something in the butter, contaminated

I wouldn't eat it again. toss it out

3. Huh idk. I used the same bud to make a batch of brownies too today and they turned out great. Same bud, same process, and everything

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I've eaten incredible amounts of edibles and that has never happened..?

5. Cotton mouth keep gum handy. Only thing to get it off ur palate

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk