Edibles available in Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by Marsdude, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hi,

Now that MJ will become legal in CO I am sure many people are wondering what will being able to purchase MJ products legally be like.

I have enjoyed that privilage for the past two years as a MMJ patient. I love edibles, they really help back pain. So I will attempt to list some of the many edibles that are now for sale to patients, and likely soon to be available to all.

The first edible is one of my favorite, a Coco Roll:

[​IMG]

These sell for about $8 to $6.50 at discount. They have 100mg of THC and come in Sativa, Hybrid, and Indica. My favorites are the Hybrid and then the Indica. I usually do a full dose but a half is also fine for me. Those that only smoke on occasion would be fine with anywhere from a 10mg to 25mg dose. You can see how inexpensive this can be.

The second edible is a Cheeba Chew:

[​IMG]

These are similar to coco rolls, however they sell for around $10 for a 75mg dose. They also come in higher doses for more bucks. Cheeba Chews have been around for a long time and have a reputation of a consistent quality product. I prefer the coco rolls because they give "more bang for the buck."

The last product today will be Dixie Elixirs:

[​IMG]

This product is basically THC infused soda pop. They come in different flavors and strengths and typically sell from $8 - $16 depending on the strength. Dixie Elixirs is a company with many products. They have a good reputation and produce a good product. Liquid THC products will produce a high that comes on faster.

2. Want to ship me a couple dozen dixie elixirs?

For Free.

3. lol hook me up :]

4. lol hook me up :]

5. booo cheeba chews are such a rip!!!

The decadose is so costly for its "10 doses" each dose comprised of a fraction of other companies single dose....

taste good though lol

Whatever company makes the Baklava thats in most dispensaries in Boulder.... they know how to do it, so good, and the full strength is quite a kicker for the price

6. Man, fuck florida.

Like foreal.

7. Cali Edibles are whats up..

Repping dem Kushtown Drinks and Bhang Bars nigqa!

8. I agree about the Cheebas. That is why I like the coco rolls. I haven't tried the Baklava but will pick some up when down there. Do you know what disp. have them? The Farm maybe?

9. 14er holistics has it last time i checked

i havent had a med card since october though lol, no use for it really anymore since i cant really smoke and by the time i can the legalization will be ratified

10. I wish I could (well not for free ;). You can get on their website and buy their CBC products. They have no THC but are supposedly good for some pain.

11. I want smokeables not eatables haha

12. you stole my word...:p

i want both and dabbables

13. :p :+)

14. Dabbables..

Mmmhmmmhmmm like little Hershey kisses with a dab center

15. Can any one ship these to NJ?

16. never had a chance to try bhang bars but I've heard good things. Don't forget about the hubby bars :smoking:

17. just send me a
    your social security number
    adress
    maiden name
    small peice of your pinkyfinger and we are good to go

18. paypal
    address
    my xbox live handel
    a pinky nail
    and we can besites?

19. Do we know how they infuse the THC into the drinks? I have been wanting to try this at home....