Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles and Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dc835, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Hey everyone! This is my first post here and I thought I'd ask you all for some advice. So I just got my wisdom teeth (4) pulled about 2 hrs ago and I have about 1.5g of some dank bud. My plan was to make some firecrackers at my dads house tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling. He'll be home but he's completely oblivious to it (I made them before and all he said was man those look good XD). Anyways, I had a few quick questions regarding this:
    1)is there anything that may be easier to make, not obvious, and will still help with the pain and get me stoned that won't require much chewing?
    2)if I decarb the weed tonight will it still be good for use tomorrow on the firecrackers (if I make them)?
    3)how long do you guys decarb for?
    Thanks in advance everyone!
    P.S.- I already know that it's not the best idea to eat solid foods the day after surgery but I'll be sure to rinse my mouth with salt water afterwards.

2. Hey, hope you're feeling OK. Since you're going to decarb the cannabis I think just mixing it with the peanut butter should be OK if you can eat the plant matter and peanut butter. Maybe grind it really well. Your decarbed cannabis will be good even weeks after decarbing, months or years if you store it properly. I decarb at 240F for 40 minutes. Good luck. Hopefully someone will have a better idea.

3. Awesome thanks! Yeah I'm doing okay right now, just lots of blood haha. But I might try that, how would you go about making it then? Like, would you decarb, then just make peanut butter balls with the weed in them?

4. Just mix the weed and peanut butter in a small metal cooking bowl (after decarb) - add some other oil, preferably coconut or olive - mix well and cook covered. Just take a spoonful when you need it. Or you could skip the peanut butter and just use straight coconut oil and grind the weed real fine.

• Like Like x 1