Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible High???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicKiller7, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Well I made my first edible today (firecracker), and was wondering. If normally I vape about .2 or .3 per session and get pretty damn high (only smoke/vape once or twice a day), would a .5 firecracker get my blasted? Thats what I put in it, and can someone explain how the high works? I ate the firecracker a half hour ago, don't really feel much, but I know it takes time. But does the high come then go, but then come back really hard? Someone said it starts coming on an hour into it, dies down a little, then another hour later hits you hard. Is this true? And would I be good vaping a little now? Or should I just wait? Thanks!

2. How about you just high without a pamphlet to go along with it?

3. ? First, no need to be a fucking dick I was asking a question. And secondly, high isn't a verb... learn how to form a sentence.

4. Just get high man. Quit overthinking it..

5. lol just wait, if you made it right... you will know.

6. Thats what I was thinking, how long should I wait before I say it didn't work, and just vape hahaha.

7. Starting to set in, been about an hour. Feel it in the eyes mostly.

8. Whoah, totally just hit me hahaha. Was about to go to bed cuz I thought it I was as high as I was going to get, but then it just hit me hahah

9. Ya... Mine and my gf's experience is that we'll get a slight high that goes away and then an hour later it hits... First in the eyes and your body should feel noticeably "off" or weird... And it will get more and more effective as time goes on... Mine usually peaks around 5 hours but I stay high for around 10... Then I feel weird up to 14 hrs...
    FYI... GC has a whole section for just edibles... So post further q's there...

10. Ok thanks!

11. So I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache. Could this have been from the firecracker? I made another one a half hour ago, but with .8g instead of .5g. Or was the stomach ache just from something I ate? Anyone have any experience with edibles hurting their stomach?

12. You sure you just didn't forget that you had the munchies and ate everything in sight... Been there done that...

13. it will take upto 2 hours at most normally 40 mins an your gunna get real real high
    lol didnt realise this was a day old

14. Also wondering how much is needed for a firecracker