Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Dosage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EatDrinkChew, Sep 19, 2016.

1. For about a year or so i have been a heavy cannabis smoker and have indulged in edibles a few times. My geeky 'nerdy' friends know this and recently asked if they could all try an edible as they were uncomfortable with smoking. I already tried warning that edibles are dangerous territory and that they should start by smoking but they insist on edibles.

I've got some decent hydro and was wondering what is a safe, controlled amount of dry herb for my cannabutter which will later become brownies?

2. When I want to make coconut oil for a recipe I usually work backwards. How many servings? How much THC/CBD per serving then make (usually by solvent transfer) my oil.

For example ten servings of .5 grams each would require 5 grams of starting material.

Remember you need to decarboxylate your cannabis prior to mixing with butter. 240 F for 40 minutes is the optimal.

Also, with consumption of edibles go very slowly. Too much cannabis (a greenout) is not fun.

• Like Like x 3