Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by efrog57, Dec 11, 2010.

1. #1 efrog57, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    I was wondering if it was allowed to post free download links to books like this one:
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Growers-Handbook-Complete-Cultivation/dp/0932551467/ref=pd_sim_b_1[/ame]
    .... because i've seen this book i reaaaalllyyy useful and it would be useful to others as well as me.
    I have the

Marijuana Buds for Less: Grow 8 oz. of Bud for Less than $100 by SeeMoreBuds
    ebook; if it's allowed here, I'll post a link soon

2. Hey man, as far as I'm aware you're allowed to post links, but until confirmation it'd be appreciated if you could PM me the link, I've read the grow bible but would like to check out these too :)
    [​IMG]

3. Hey man if you still have the links to these downloads please share them with me. I am new to growing and trying to get all the knowledge I can. Thanks so much!

4. I've got a buddy in the Organics forum who has compiled a little list to free PDF type gardening books that may seriously help you folks out - lemme see what I can do.

J

5. I actually just ordered the marijuana growers handbook from amazon it was only 17 bucks i figured i can handle that but any other resources that would help out would be great. I am in the process of building a pc grow box so I am learning all I can about microgrowing and growing period since this is something I have never done before. Thanks for all the help everyone

6. Thanks for the link

7. ty for link

8. [quote name='"jerry111165"']I've got a buddy in the Organics forum who has compiled a little list to free PDF type gardening books that may seriously help you folks out - lemme see what I can do.

J[/quote]

Ey yo

Hey guys, if your looking for good reading material my threads linked in my sig Gardening Books FTW

Personally I would look into the beneficial microorganisms for start. Thats what really kick started me into organic growing.

Also look for all the composting and cover cropping guides to get the real deal soil mix.

How To Grow books aren't that great, cannabis is not that different from other plants therefore most growing techniques can be applied.

Hope this helps!