ecstasy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BeachBum17, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Hey guys ive done E once a few years ago in vegas for new years. I loved it and a guy from work just got a few pills and i was thinking about buying two. BUT then i had to be stupid and look it up on google, kinda scared me, is it really THAT harmful? reading all that stuff makes me not want to.

Ive never done shrooms and ive been trying to get my hands on them.

So do you think i should get the E, or say fuck it and just keep trying to find shrooms?
    any tips or advice on either subject would be appreciated. Im gonna be toking gods gift with a lil salvia on top after the gym, peace!
    :smoking:

2. E > life, in moderation.

3. Oh i know its good, i loved it when i was Ian hahaha. i mean E ing.

but im just worried bout permanent brain damage and lil things like that :eek:

4. Keep in mind there's alot of bullshit on the internet. Just because you read something like, "You get holes in your brain if your do e." on some site, doesn't make it true.

go to some trustworthy sites, ( www.erowid.org ) or pick up a book or something. But e isn't for everyone, but be safe and do it in moderation. You will be fine.

aside from the day after, and if you get decent pills, there isnt much too worry about.

5. great info on that site man. thanks!

6. Just drink a couple of packets of Emergan-C while your rolling. The antioxidants in the Vitamin C will help counter the additional free radicals produced in your brain by the massive serotonin dump.

7. Ive heard that you cant smoke weed laced with salvia or vica versa, because salvia has a higher burning temperature, so you'd either be torching the weed to much trying to burn the salvia, or u wouldnt be burning the salvia trying to corner the weed, anyone wanna verify.

Oh back on thread lol, E's a great drug, get it while u can, really its pretty hard to die, and shrooms, well i've yet to get my hands on those, but, from what i heard, there an experience that must be done

8. http://forum.grasscity.com/search.php?searchid=4445831

anyway back to OP...yea man you really don't have anything to worry about...as long as you're comfortable with what you're doing and what you're putting in your body, you'll be fine...most of the " info " I bet you read from google, is mostly bullshit to scare you out of taking it. like someone else suggested, www.erowid.org is a great place for you to start researching the truth about thizzen

9. i smoke salvia straight usually, but i find when i need a t break from weed, if i sprinkle a little salvia on top it gives a decent high, compared to just weed.

Thats why i came here, i know google if full of wrong info and people who don't want you to take it. but i still do think ecstasy is bad for you, knowning that...im most likely still going to take a small dosage, i loved it the first time.

never heard that one before. Im a pretty healthy guy i take plenty of vitamins all day long. but yea ill give the emergency a shot with mdma

10. Mhhhhhm, mhhhhhhmmmmm.

11. naw, it isn't

it's actually quite safe

if u r responsable with it, that is

2 pills sounds good, and be sure to drink water

better yet vitamin water, or sobe life water

and have weed for the peak

and more weed and beer, too for when u come down

which is not bad at all, if u have forgotten

ya just feel uncomfortable

12. Wrong. Don't drink.

Personally i just like the effects of e alone, i dont like to mix shit, but i do agree with weed for the comedown to relax you.

BUT don't drink. no need to fuck with your body temperature more, and make the next day even worse...

13. the first time i did it i was in vegas and i drank and smoked alot before and a little during, then just smoked coming down and i was alright, but i took one tab that night.

the weed helps alot. I just started smoking right before the first time i did E and ecstasy made me love weed!!! since i had no tollerance for weed every time i smoked i started feeling like i was on E and it lasted a long time, changed my types of high, and outlook on everything.

14. E is not " bad " for you. if you can show me 1 good resource proving that taking E every once in a while causes damage to your body, post it up

15. just to let the op know e used to be legal back in the day. i saw a segment on the discovery channel of how they used to just give it out at bars and other places. also iv done e well over 15 times and im fine. youll have a blast if your with people you love and music youll be fine. i wouldnt drink to much beer on it tho i do no recomend that.

16. dont worry man just go for it. Ask the dude if he has done those particular pills before and if he said they were okay go for it. Makes you feel like shit the next day but you should be fine. I dropped 3 a couple of weeks ago and smoked a whole 1/8th and i was fine. Have a good one man. peace.:smoking:

17. Yeah im gonna take one and then wait to take the other, my buddy is gonna do one pill. Im def gonna smoke before during and alot after. But how about eating, should i have an empty stomach or eat before or does it not even matter? and they say to drink lots of water, which i already drink tons on a regular basis, how much should i drink. Im just looking for little tips for E noobs. Sad part is i know more about it than all my friends, they arn't into this kinda stuff none of them smoke either, and i smoke everyday lol. Im 24 and some of them like to give me shit about it : /

18. you dont want to eat on E, its not that you cant, ive just heard that you dont feel liek eating. and just drink like a glass of water every hour and youll be straight.

19. the best shrooms r in thailand....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

20. Every drug in the world USED to be legal...

but yeah, some guy from callifornia found out how to make mdma and used it with his patients ( he was a therapist ) and then it spread to dallas and like, EVERYONE in dallas took it, litterally everyone, and then they couldn't control it and the gouvernment made up a bunch of bullshit to make it illegal. Which didn't really change much, but yeah...