Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigcat, Aug 13, 2008.

1. you will feel nothing short of amazing.

2. hah i do alot of drugs so i know a little bit..youve given it 2 hours at this point and nothings happened for you then id say fuck it and take another...or cut your losses and sell the rest of the bombs to make the money back. id prob take the 2nd option if there weak anyway but ive been in your position where you really just want the effect you spent the money for. i dont like the idea of recommending someone take 3 bombs on there first experience but if there bunk idt it could do too much damage. keep drinking water at a reasonable rate not excessively and youll be fine.

3. so, that's a yes on the 2nd?

4. yes on the second what? my idea to sell the rest to make back the money you spent on the weak pills?..that would be my course of action at this point. same thing i do when i get shitty bags of dope just turn around and sell them to buy proper ones.

5. im not much of a dealer.... most of the people i associate with myself only smoke bud. so, sellin x is pretty impossible. i think im going to chew up the next one ... chewing makes it hit faster, right?

6. i would assume yes..more surface area=faster reaction time, simple chemistry....you do know E pills can be chopped and snorted. expect severe burning of the nasal though, but itll hit quick. the experience loses a lot of the lovey, connected aspect, and becomes a shorter speedier roll when you sniff.

7. yeah .. ive been told not to sniff x. i just popped my 2nd... chewwed it this time. definitely feeling decent now..

8. glad to hear they arent bunk dude...update me on how the smack works out for you tomorrow im curious how your gonna react your first time.

goodnight GC

9. If you pop E alone, you probably won't feel much of anything.
    E is purely a social drug.
    It's affects intensify with the more people, music, senses, and surroundings there are around you.

Be prepared before and after you do it.
    You NEED to drink water, not TOO much, and you probably won't be able to get hard or sleep during and slightly after you peak.

It works your mind more than you know, and your body temperature will change drastically with too much heat/dehydration.

Other than that, it's one of the most amazing social drugs ever.
    Dance, mingle, talk, sing, etc.

10. what are you doing at ur house typing on the computer while on e....go to the club and get some pussy...e is the ultimate afrodisiac.

11. E is never laced with any of those.

12. You couldn't be more wrong...rarely is it cut with yay or H but we get meth X all the time around here...that's one of the turn offs of thizz for me (I hate uppers).

13. gotta love ignorance.

14. #34 TheyCallMeKenny, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    I highly recommend ecstasy to anyone that is considering trying it. Like any drug research it and make sure its not going to react to any pharmaceutical's you may take, etc.

the reason why you dont see heroine in pills: heroine is waaaaay more expensive than actual MDMA (true ecstasy). I guess you could get a pill with heroine in it but its gonna be one fucking expensive pill.

Ecstasy data resource's:
    www.pillreports.com - The largest database of pills on the net.
    www.ecstasydata.org - Most accurate pill database on the net(not updated often).
    www.bluelight.ru - Great ecstasy safety resource.

15. its pretty fucking hard to fit a female protagonist into a llittle pill.

16. Looking back at my history of drug use and expectations I had going into them...I would actually go as far as saying MDMA is the least overrated drug out there.

I mean, with all drugs its hard to have a grasp of the feeling you are hoping to receive...but woweee, MDMA is just like a whole different feeling of amazing. Like just being THAT happy and euphoric...so amazing the first time. Even better other times, but eye-opening the first time for sure.

17. Yeah,maybe to you everyone is differant you know?I for one dont think about sex AT ALL on Mdma.

Plug it.