Ecstasy question.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Btizzzle, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im getting 2 pills of red mudflap ladies tommorow. I was wondering how many6 to take to roll pretty hard. I\'ve never done it before so I\'m not sure. I\'m 220lbs if weight has an effect on it.

2. No one can tell you because we don\'t know how good the pills are to begin with.

If there like the transformers I have where I live :

[​IMG]

You take 1 and your rolling fkn amazing, take 2 and your rolling nuts off.

These pills also don\'t contain any kind of amp though.

Id take 2 pills because if there is amp it\'s not enough to harm you mixed with mdma.

Just swallow 2 and stay hydrated. You might need more if there crappy pills.

3. i would make sure not to take more than 1 for starters just to be safe... see how it plays out - and if you need another, go for it

4. Thanks alot.
    ps Op ivy is a sick band.

5. that they are =)

i miss this forum. i\'ve been on too many lame ones recently =(

just sad i havent seen any familiar names yet

6. Holy shit, brother!

I swear I was just thinking about you the other day, and how I hadn\'t seen you in such a long time, even before I took my own break from the City.

Nice to see you around. :smoke:

7. DubranPoison! Definately remember you. long time no see bro! how ya been?

pots basically come out of my life style altogether (still smoking though) so for some reason i stopped coming here. I\'m gonna stick around though, i\'m feeling very nostalgic- miss the place

8. I\'ve been pretty well, actually. Hope you can say the same for yourself. ^_^

Glad to hear that you\'ll be around again. You\'re a hoot, and I always enjoyed reading your posts.

I\'ll talk to you around, man. :wave:

9. Ah you beat me to the report, Id take 2 of those to roll hard since there mdma high.

1 will do but take 2 anyway since they also seem to be clean rolls.

10. even if u are going to take 2, id start with 1. what i did was take 1, see how intense it is n shit and if i needed more i took another. the initial peak is what u can base the drug by.

11. Dude take 1....awwwmaaggawwdd I just took one for the first time and dude....amazing....theres no words to describe.....

Is it weird if a friend calls you up and tells you to beat off?

12. Lol im rooling my ballsac off right now.

13. u and me both :) im rubbing myself so much and ommmggg

14. Im doing it in one hour.:hello:

15. Pop a half...ecstasydata.org is helpful too..If you\'re like me and wanna avoid the Methamphetamine and Coke pills.

16. I\'m lucky, I have a source who always has light blue macintosh, 15 a peice, delivers, fucking booomb pills dude...it has mostly MDMA but it has a touch of ketamine and pseudo/ephedrine, it\'s perfect :)

17. Holy fuck, I popped both cause I got 2 more and was rolling alll night. thinking of things my mind had stored away. Rubbin myself listening to every singele daft punk song on my ipod and stretching ALOT. It was pure ecstasy, never thought I would feel that happy. :smoke:

18. hahaha, i as well, we should have a \"whos doin thizz right now!\" thread hahah

19. sounds like a good roll. could you tell if they were cut at all? like mad teeth grinding or mad energy boost?

the roll i ate the other night made me roll my nuts off, and during the come up i was just couched lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.