Ecstasy For the First Time Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TLF1088, May 16, 2009.

1. First time tomorrow night. I've been trying to find it for a while now.

I trust the person I'm getting it from, so I know it's legit. He use to sell it regularly a few years back, but that was before I had an interest in it.

I have a couple questions, sorry if they've been asked before.

He says this is really good shit, I'm getting two pills. Should I take them both? I'm going to a smallish house party and while I want to be rolling I don't want to be "that guy" at the party if you know what I mean.

Other question, the parties starting around 9. It's about 10 minutes from my house, I figured I'd pop the pills around 8:30ish. Party will probably last until at least 1am, most likely 2 or 3am. Will I be alright to drive by then?

2. Dude if your rolling, you will be "that guy". If their good pills then your gonna be up and dancing, talking like crazy, telling everyone you love them.

And yeah, you should be good. I'd test your pills but if you trust the dude take 2.

3. meh i'd try to avoid driving your first time, just listen to your body before you get in the car. Ask yourself, Can i see? can i see straight? can i control this vehicle without dancing to the music playing in my head? if you answer no to any of these questions, wait or get a ride

4. a buddy of mine was driving on one pill (3 of us were rolling) and he was swerving like a banshee. but i guess it all depends on the person, and hes a shitty driver and can barely handle being under the influence of weed.

5. I wouldn't drive if it's your first time - but you'll see it's not that bad. If you do drive around 2-3 am you won't have a problem, you'll probably hate driving, but you'll be fine.

Just don't go driving on your high - My friend and I did that once, we figured it would be a good idea to stop when the red light and the lines on the road started shaking around ;)

If I was you I wouldn't pop 2 right away, the high might be a little too intense for someone who doesn't know what to expect. I find it very uninformative for someone to think a first timer should take 2...

Elend.

6. well it depends on the roll,if there shitty then taking 2 would probally be the better idea,even if they are good i dont see the harm in taking 2.

7. Good ecstasy - 2 pills you'll have a great roll.
    Great ecstasy - 2 pills will make your body shake, Haha.

I mean, sometimes it's just pipes - 2 is not that hard - usually just makes your heart beat a little too fast.

You have to understand the OP has NEVER done ecstasy, he only knows what to expects from forums etc... And we all know that nothing can explain what E really does...

If you do take 2 pills at once, and it's really MDMA - Well, you should expect:

Mass euphoria - Like the happiness and greatness will flow through your chess, you'll breath heavily because it is so great. You can expect parts of your body shaking (No worries) arms, legs, eyes, hands.

Once again, I say, take 1 pill, roll for 2-3 hours, and then take the other!

Elend.

8. There's no harm - but the possibility of a new user to go "ok now I don't feel great" is apparent.

9. thats true,you could prolong your roll,by taking one an then taking the other an hour before you comedown,thats what i uselly do,just depends on the mood im in i guess.

10. I would just take both of them. Whenever I think of the first time I rolled I regret that I didn't take more because of the extremely quick tolerance you build. Plus the first time you roll is the best time usually and double-dropping will make it an experience you will never forget.

11. Tolerance?

I have to say I pop a little too much for my own good, and trust me, the tolerance only kicks in when the debuzz is present. The high is always the same!

Elend.

12. I guess my experience with the drug has been different then yours. Ever since I started rolling frequently the feeling of the high changed.

13. #13 Tnutty, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    You'll be rolling for your first time off 2 pills.
    If you pop both them at 8:30, you should be cool to drive by 1 or 2 if its only 10 minutes away. But really make sure, look around outside an let your eyes adjust. When I drove home for the first time, I was rolling all night, with a little drinking and lots of smoking, I got on the road and was completly cool.

BTW: Enjoy yourself, people first roll is often their best.

14. Lots of helpful advice from everyone. I think I'm just going to take one and see how I'm feeling in a couple hours. If I feel as though I can handle the second pill, I'll take the second pill.

In all honestly I hope one pill is good enough, just because I'd like to be able to roll another day by myself at my house, listen to music and enjoy the high by myself.

We'll see though. I'm picking up the pills in a couple hours. This will be a good night.

A friend of mine gave me a free .8 of some dank hash plant. So I'll have that to smoke tonight too. What does it feel like smoking when you're on E?

The E will basically be free too if I can get enough people to throw down on a blunt tonight. Friends are cheap though.

My one big worry tonight is acting/doing something stupid.

I have hypocritical friends. I smoke weed a few times a week, only drink alcohol once or twice a month and never much past just a buzz, and I occasionally do "harder" drugs (by occasionally I mean a couple times out of the year).

However, whenever I do do these "harder" drugs, my friends make a big deal and go on and on with all the lies they learned about the drug in health class. Nothing worse than trying to enjoy a high at a party and having to sit through a misinformed lecture by a bunch of college kids who think they know what they are talking about and refuse to listen to your reasoning......all while they get so drunk they puke on themselves and pass out on the floors.

15. #15 ElendGold, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    Um, poppin' by yourself is really not that great since - and that answers to your second worry - you want to be a party animal and be with people when you're on E.

Trust me, your friends are missing out on so many things... You won't act weird, you'll be friendly and you'll want to smoke up everyone in the party because you love everyone!

Enjoy it - Don't worry about your friends.

Elend.

16. You won't do something stupid..you won't want to argue with your friends...

And right after you start feeling your roll (30-45min) Smoke the weed...

That IMO is the best....

17. Oh right - I'd recommend not smoking weed until the end of your roll, it usually diminishes it. It makes it change quite a bit too.

Since it's your first time, don't mix, enjoy the E and at the end of the night, spark the blunt!

Elend.

18. My first time I popped 3 (each 1-2 hours apart), and I had a great time. If you pop both, just make sure you pace it and you'll feel like a million bucks.

As for smoking, Elend is on point. Smoke when the roll is fading, the weed feels like a nice boost.

19. I took both of them last night.....fucking awesome. Could have been better though. I think I'm going to try three next time.

Really, what an amazing drug. I wish I had tried it earlier.

20. I'm glad nothing that had you worried happened! E is an amazing drug! :hello:

Elend.