Ecstasy First time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CrimsonAngel, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Me and my female friend are gonna try ecstasy for the first time I read a bunch of stuff on it. But I was also wondering any of your personal experiences on it? I have been wanting to get with this girl you think this could help ease the tension?

2. I have yet to try ecstasy, But will very soon.
    But to answer if it will ease the tension..

Hahahaha, boy it will totally ease it!!!!
    My mate is a very very very shy guy who doesn't talk at all, He did some E an hour later he was dancin' around with some girls and a very chatty guy.

96% You'll get with her while on MDMA and she is on MDMA.

3. Get ready to fuck, and when yal do, it's gonna be the best thing you ever did in your life. So good, in fact, that regular sex will suck hard. Believe me.

4. That's the thing I will be scared off. Having regular sex. and it being shitty.

5. I mean it's not tooo shitty, because after a while, you forget all the sensations you were feelin on the E

6. Ohh yeah, I see where it's coming from.
    thanks!
    :)

7. thanks for the great feedback feel soo much better

8. no problem bro

9. Thats why YOU NEVER HAVE SEX While ROLLING!

10. Good luck dude! Sex on Ecstasy is FUCKING AMAZING..... IF you can get it up. Getting it up takes a lot more than normal, but once you got a solid.... It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

11. well i decided to try it out first b4 i did it with her it took like an hour and i sorta felt like idk things were nice i felt a little wobbly when standing and was a little shaky my teeth also felt clenched but besides that i felt somewhat euphoric. I was expecting more of a change but idk