ecstasy and motorsports

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by werejustaband, Sep 4, 2009.

1. whatsup GC i recently got the chance to go back out to the mountains of mountain valley virginia, where i usually get high and ride atvs with my 2 buds. This time though a group of us are going and we decided a few of us are gonna roll. My question to anybody experienced with mdma is how hard it is it to operate a vehicle? I would love to go and smoke a joint on the mountain but am a bit nervous bout how the ride will be. i should say..the mountain is really not that narley and i have some experience.

2. I wouldn't do it, cause driving and hard drugs is never good. But I'm a relatively safe person, so :p

3. Put your ipod on blaring some Electro house

You'll roll your ass off your bike rofl.

4. haha nice one..

would NOT reccomend it man but if your going to do some MDMA (pure molly) do likea pinky dip or 2

5. not that its recommended, but i drive home from raves rolling balls all the time and i never have had any problems. its a stimulant so you should be fine. but know your body and your limits, you dont want to be that guy who died from being stupid on drugz

6. Rolling and driving an ATV on a mountain....Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

7. I gotta agree with the fellow blade's on this one. MDMA is a fine drug, but with motorsports = bad.... Honestly the fact that you're even considering make's my think you dont know the effects of Ecstasy, I suggest doing some reading.

8. it seems like either one of those activites would be exciting enough on its own... atvs are dangerous enough as it is, so id say definitley do not do it.