ecstacy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ryano85, May 28, 2008.

1. im planning on doing it soon, ive wanted to for a long time and i now plan on it within the next week or so.

im not really nervous, but could some one walk through what i should expect... like lay it out for me the diffrent steps and everything

such as, it took this long to hit me, then i started feeling this way, then this happened etc etc. i have some depression issues and i just want to prepare a bit so i know what im getting into... any experiances or thoughts would be appreciated, and no need to tell me not to do it because of my depression, i can handle it

2. start 7:24:20

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_MDMA.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=26033
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2019
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=45345
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=48760
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=21670

end 7:25:31

With 1 minutes and 11 seconds of searching, I got that first link which links to every erowid report on xtc, and 5 general experiences if you do not know how to navigate erowid. If you do, you can check out the different types of trips by separating the good/bad ones as they are categorized.

3. i read those last night, haha.. im looking for conversation.. i cant ask them questions, thanks for bringin them up though.. im a huge erowid fan

4. Just gooo with the flow.

5. haha.. sounds good dude

6. I'm too high/lazy to type out exactly how you feel, so I can't help you out in that department.

But I can tell you, you will feel like complete shit the next day, so make sure you have a good supply of bud for that day, cause without it you will suffer. haha

7. that depends on how much you do. One, you should be fine.
    Where are you going to take it?

IMO i think you should just take one with a few close friends, see what it does to you, how you feel, and how you react to it. My first time, i took it with one other friends who ended up being a buzz kill. :( (all he wanted to do was to get more high, and couldent get off the fucking topic.)
    Personally, the beauty of X is that you don't feel "fucked up" but you do realize that you are. It's a clear thinking happy drunk.

X feels like spinning you body for 5 mnts and then looking up. That little rush you get is what happens, or at least to me when your roll starts. And then you probably start talking to a friend, look at a light and realize that there are rainbow around them and have a 30 mnt conversation about it....
    Oh yeah, roll with people who are going to be fucked up as well, or roll with a few friends. Sober people tend to bring ya' down. :rolleyes:

The next day really isn't as bad as people like to make it seem, so long as you dont take more than 2 a night. (I've never done more) It just makes you feel numb to everything.

Example: oh... look i just wone 20 from a scrach off, is the same emotion as losing 10 bucks to a scrach off. It's more of an apathetic feeling more than anything.

peace
    PLUR
    and have fun.

8. what about takin one by myself? i dont really have any buddies who will be takin it... my girly might though.. that had to be annoying with your friend, i have buddies who do that with bud. i smoke daily but my buddies seem to want to go through a sack in one sitting, i dont make enough to spend 50 a day for bud..

i will only be takin one my first time, i dont want to do a lot before i know what its like.. so the next day shouldnt be to bad

thanks a lot for the help dude

9. you will be fine by yourself but you will be crunk so having something to do will make it way more fun. Doing it with your girl is a great idea! About an hour after you pop it you will start to feel like its the best day of your life and then you will blast off to the moon.

10. the only time i felt like shit the next day was when the pills were meth based. the clean pills that were supposed mdma did not give me any type of hangover and i slept fine.

11. Likewise... And it wasn't just the next day. It was like the next three days... meth withdrawals... I'm talking hallucinations, inability to eat, sickness, and inability to sleep.

12. damn I'v never had E cut with meth if thats the case.

13. so if i had a bad comedown that means my pills were laced??

everytime ive rolled ive had a bad comedown. i thought that was just part of it. i just rolled last night and when i started comming down i went to bed and ended up "speed sleeping" the whole night and felt really depressed about my life. and my body overall right now feels real shitty

14. If I take more than 2 pills I will have the bubble shits once or twice the next day thats the only effect I get really. I also feel a little relaxed kind of like when weed wears off and your not high but still feel it.

15. she still isnt sure if she wants to do it.. so if she doesnt i might just play video games or go on a walk or something.. or is that not a good idea..

i have heard a ton of sh!t about having sex on e.. any truth or experiances??

16. Well it depends, if you take less then 200mg of mdma chances are you wont have a bad comedown, mix it with speed and you wont sleep well making the comedown a little worse in the long run but taking some speed while on mdma means you don't get such bad immediate effects. Mixing it with meth and you will have a terrible comedown, its quite easy to tell if you are getting adulterated pills i find because when i come down off pure mdma i feel airly normal before i go to sleep, if its adulterated i feel a comedown before i get to sleep.

17. The ingredients to a good time on E.

1. Having a girl will make your roll.
    2. Techno. Armin van burren, benny benassi, paul van dyk, paul oakenfold, dj tiesto, these are all great.
    3. Get some glowsticks to play with while listening to the music. its fucking sweet.
    4.water.

threw a light show for a friend and it fucked his shit up.

18. IMO i think you should take it with someone. But you could always go on an "adventure". My dealer told me that he would sometimes go out in the middle of the night, take a few pills and "explore" the town. This might be a good idea if you really want to do it...

19. but what about sex!??! i really wanna, but i have heard not to do... any one do it?

20. sex is incredible on ecstasy. dont listen to people that say it will ruin sober sex, it wont. it takes like 50% longer to get it up but after that its pretty god damn awesome. but one time my pills were cut with something and it took like 4.5 hours to get off. LOL. that was quite an experience. dont worry about the comedown... its way over exaggerated. Chances are, your pills are going to have at least traces of meth or speed but seriously dont worry about it unless theyre straight meth bombs. expect a feeling of pure euphoria and bliss just running through you. X is some fun shit man. Have a good time.