Ecstacy

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, May 28, 2007.

1. I love E.

Took 2 triple stack pills today. Went disc golfing. Smoked a shitload of weed. What a great day.

2. Dont worry your not the only one I love skittles too...Even though I haevnt popped in a year I'm still in the pill popping club, as soon as I find a connect im get 50-100 pills. Not gonna pop it all at once just one every weekend or two or three as my Etolerance rises.

E'S IS THE SHIT:hello:

3. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but dude, single, double and triple stack is all just dealer bullshit to get you to pay more. Pills may differ slightly in size, but it's seriously pure bullshit.

4. I just placed an order for my homie for 1000 pills. for 2$ a piece. My homies gonn buy 900 of them since he slangs, but I'm buying the other 100 (at 2$ a pill still) because it's my hookup we're getting it from. I'm payin 200$ for 100 thizzles :D I'm happy, it's gonn be a mix of White Ladies (cut with ketamine) and some Red Playboys.

5. I envy you seriously dude my peoples charging 4 dollars a pill but its the reprint of those blue Alpha Omega's and red chinese symbols(meaning power) what a beautiful year.

6. Those are some pretty cool pill prints mayne. I like the Chinese Power symbol one, sounds cool. Alot of people envy me ebcause of it, i got arrested for slangin a while back, but i still got my hookups but i dont sell no more. Bad desisionon my part. But whenever I have a homie come over or I go to a aprty I give my friends some thizz since i get it SO cheap it's like buyin them a candy bar, so it aint no thang. Yadadamean!?

7. damn, I envy all of you, on average what they go for in Georgia is 15 dollars a pop, then I could get them on a hook up for 8-10, Never heard of E going for 2 and 4 dollars. Wow. Ive now moved tho to jacksonville and don't know anywhere to get it, and strugglin for weed. Damn it!:mad:

8. When you buy in LARGE quantity's (like 1000 pills at a time like I mentioned) then prices HEAVILY drop. You've gotta know the higher up guys.

9. Smokentoke420 sounds like ur keepin it down in the bay, we have hella cheap pills down here $3-10 a pop depending on color. Its cause we have a shit load circulating right now with the whole hyphy movement and mac dre blowing up just recently.
    Anyways the weirdest shit about E (aka thizz in the bay) in the bay is that prices seem to start revolving around color and the favorite color changes constantly. like one week yellow pills will be in high demand, but right now greens are the most expensive cause everyone is trying to get green pills.

Whatever thizz what it is.

10. thizz iz what it iz

11. Pills here are $5 each or 5 for $20

12. You damn Euro's and your cheap pills thats like 2 bux a pill and 5 for 10 with US conversion rates.

13. I like when people say "double stacked" or "triple stacked" because it is just hype for a fat pill, rofl. The best though is when they say their shit is coke or heroin based....righttttttt.

14. My shit is heroin based :rolleyes:

Haha Im playin. SHit is mainy METH-based.

But I've had Ketamine based as well.