ebb and flow SOG

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by cwbgreenthumb, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys ima be doin a jurnal but had some quick questions before I actually start

This is my 8th grow I believe but it is my first in ebb and flow ... I only have used dirt

Now I have 4 thousand wat lights I'm putting two on each table I have two 4 by 8 tables with 75 gal res on the bottom ..... I'm not using pots I just filled my table with hydroton

Should I expect same better or worse yeild as far as weight I know quality should be better but unsure on yeild amount

And I'm thinkin water every 4 hours with lights on (of course I might have to adjust and fine toon it but is that a good place to start?)

I'm legal for 99 plants and will likley jam those two treys with as much as fifty in each one (well 49 in one) went through hell to get legal might as well stay legal right lol

I am going to use bio grow and bloom (maybe 2 week veg at most) I want plants to be about 3 to 3 and a half feet tall when done

Any tips? pointers ? Slaps in the face kuz I'm doin it all wrong?

2. Well what the heck this used to be a high traffic site with lots of answers!

3. sounds great and u seem to0 know wat ur doing. cant wait to see the forest

4. Ill start the jurnal hopefully next Monday if I can get it all set up by then I got an electrician comin to give me a lil power boost then get the babies and I'm ready to go! I'm excited best lookin set up I've ever had but I am a lil scared lol one lil power outage and I might just screw everything up