ebb and flow bucket system

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by nugz22, Feb 27, 2016.

1. #1 nugz22, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    hi all I'm new to this site but ive used it many times to gather useful information. I'm looking at a used ebb n flow bucket system that neither myself or the person who has aquired it knows much about. It seems to have everything, 2 pumps, 55 gallon res., hoses ect. Only the control bucket doest have any control module or any kind of timer. I'm confused because I can't seem to find just the module online and it's not worth it to me to pay 200$ plus for the complete control bucket with module and all. Here is a not so good pic of the control bucket. Thanks for any info you might be able to spare. ..thanks for your time. ..

Attached Files:

2. thinking alot less to go wrong with just a flood table with res. Only reason I liked this system was for more vertical space but I think I'm leaning towards my original plans on a system I totally understand..

3. I went with a flood table filled with hydroton. I also use 6" inch pots filled with coco so I can transplant from veg tent to the flowering tent. Feel free to check out my grow journal. I have plenty of info that may help you out.