Eb & flow...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EMERALDTHUMBS23, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Anyone have any good experience with an eb and flow system...ive got a 8x4 ft. Tray with six bags of pro mix hp...with x's cut in the top for the plants and a bunch of holes in the bottom for good drainage about the size of a pecil hole...i usually flood it about once every three days or so, depending on how much the plants are taking up...im using humblt nutrients with a ph at around 5.8 - 6.2...wondering if anyone has any good ideas to better my experience...having some troubles with "sd"... Always really "airy". Temp stays around 75 constant...ant info is welcome...thanx

2. ive ran 3 4x8 tables before. its my favorite way. ive always used rockwool cubes and flood 8 times a day (every 2.5 hours run pumps for 30 min)

2 pounds off each table every 55-60 days.

3. how big are the cubes...how are you starting them...im starting clones in an aeroponics system for maximun root growth...then transplanting...into cups in promix mixed with guano for N for a week or so....just so they get used to the medium and the root system is nice and even...you think its an overkill...id like to find a way to cut cost a bit, using a different medium, or something recycleable. these pro mix bags are 20 bucks a pop...be nice to cut back on nutes aswell...what kind do you typically get these results with...im down for a complete restructure of ideas and will change the entire setup to get better results...also anything anyone can tell me about "SrDsl" would be greatly appreciated! thanx for the help!

4. i used 4x4 cubes and started clones in the 1x1 cubes. 1.5-2.5 oz pp with normal strains and 3-4 with big bud. 15-17 plants on each 4x8. roughly 2 pounds per table (give or take a few ozs)

i just used rootstock for cloning then when roots pop out of the 1x1's i put them into the 4x4's. when roots popped out of those i switched to 12/12 sometimes i vegged for 2-4 days then switched to 12/12.

harvested 55-60 days consistantly.