Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hegira, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Okay..here is my problem. For the past 2 weeks or so, i was barely eating. Maybe say..1 cheese bun a day. We were low on food. Now i finally got bud again a couple days ago. I smoked more than i have before last night. I ended up having a sandwhich, a small bit of salad. then about 15 min after that a piece of pie. I woke up after only being asleep for 4 hours in the worst pain of my life. I couldnt stay still. Spit up a small bit off blood and vomited. Now EVERYTIME i eat today, it comes back. Its not like a gas pain, where it feels like a knife. It just feels like my ENITRE stomach is bruised or something. Any help? :(

2. Go see a doctor ASAP! And try to stay hydrated, It could be just your stomach acid back firing since you didn't eat but hey im no doc!

Goodluck!:wave:

Oh and try not to smoke up!

[​IMG]

3. seriously, there's not much more to say than that

4. If you had gallstones, a period of fasting followed by renewed eating may cause them to become lodged in the bile duct. This often results in death. You may wish to consult a physician prior to that event.

5. Fuckin' love cheese buns.

6. like other people said. stay hydrated, and if your spitting up blood. call your doctor and talk to them. tell them the exact same thing you said here. its okay to tell them you smoke. they cant get you in trouble. he'll prolly have you set up an appointment. if you dont feel better, and are still spitting up blood. go to the er. tell them the same thing too.

i know it seems great, but sleeping after the munchies sucksssss, if i fall asleep after pigging out. i wake up with the worst heartburn ever.