Eating while high

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Mar 19, 2014.

1. So as we all know eating while high is like eating your favorite food for the first time after a 2 week fast, but theres a myth that " eating kills your high" which really bothers me the real reason their high goes down is because of the mindset of the person they expect the high to be gone which bugs me cannabis wasn't made so that you could just get high cannabis was made by god to be used as medicine one of the main purposes of cannabis is so that you can eat, yes the high is good but the medicinal quality is most important when i smoke i look forward to two things eating my favorite food and listening to music. Anyway i just wanted to post this because i haven't posted anything in a long time, and also because the " eating kills your high" thing bothers me peace and with that said heres a rip of G- 13. :bongin:

Fixed.

3. Cannabis was made by God

4. I was just fucking around. I have never noticed eating to effect my high unless I had eaten an edible.

5. lol its fine but I just wish people knew that they themselves kill their high not cannabis.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. No idea I'm not the type of person to munch out when I am high.  I don't see how eating would really affect your high other then the overall sensation of eating delicious food could overpower the stoned feeling.  Idk lol lemme go smoke some more and see if sometime comes to mind.  Maybe brother google can shed some light.