Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Plutmar, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Hi, I recently bought about 2 grams and I smoked a gram with my friends the other day. I've been sitting here in my room debating on using it, because I'll be getting more soon anyway. BUT, there are people in my house right now, and my mom used to smoke, so she knows the smell (even when I spray air fresheners she can tell), so I don't know if I should wait and smoke it in my bowl or if I should eat it. Why I ask this is because I've read that eating the weed will take longer to kick in but will produce a stronger effect if you don't have that much and it will last longer.. is this true? If so, is it ok to eat it raw? Or should I put it in a sandwich or something? How long does it take to kick in, and how long should it last for? Is it stronger than smoking it when I only have a little bit left?

Sorry for all of the questions, but if you take the time to answer them (especially if you've had experience with this) then I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2. You can't eat it straight up. You need to cook it in something, which in return will smell, and your mom will know.

3. You can make firecrackers by putting the weed into peanut butter. The only thing is if u don't cook it you have to let it sit for a few days before eating it

4. Unfortunately, eating a gram of weed raw will not get you high. Your best bet is to wait and smoke.:smoke:

5. ^^ What those two said, But if you eat enough it'll make your shit smell awesome! Thats about it.

6. think of the nug as a suppository.
    The heat of ur intestines will allow for the thc to activate and therefore get u mondo high.

7. a long time ago, i had no piece, no papers, and no lighter...

id had a few drinks and so i decided to eat 20 bucks worth of weed. Chewed it for around 10 mins, ended up kinda like that texture when you chew paper for too long, all grainy and not that great.

didn't get high at all, wasted 20 bucks.

don't do it.

8. Yea.. all of this is making me not want to eat it so much anymore. I think I'll just wait till everyone's asleep tonight, and go and smoke my bowl on my back porch :D