Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddyholly, Sep 5, 2008.

1. So my moms pretty chill with me smoking but she told me not to smoke before shcool and i did so now i have to keep my door open for a moth.Well when she was gone one day i took a few hits off of my bottle bong and my sister smelled it and told on me so my mom as pissed.well i had .30 g left of purple haze left and my mom was gone a gain so i ate it and literally nothing happened so did i do something wrong i didn't cook it i just put it in some potato salad and nothing happened.Now im broke but once i get some cash i am getting some skunk because i hate purp all i do is get tired and lazy with skunk i really trip.

2. why the fuck did you piss off your mom THREE TIMES? come on, a parent who lets you smoke is not one i would get on the bad side of.

3. Well shes okay with me smoking if she doesn't catch me and i don't buy it off the streets.

4. I don't want to type out a full response, so I'll leave it at this: you're an idiot.

5. in atleast 4 ways...

6. Like i know it was dumb to piss my mom off but i learned a good lesson from my mistake.

7. if she punched you between the eyes id believe that statement.

8. lol you cant just eat weed

9. I know i will try firecrackers next time.

10. Lol weed salad.Nice

11. #12 SEMS1, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    lmao make a proper meal like spaghetti bolognese and use weed as a herb in the sauce, not firecrackers, firecrackers are bad lol

12. Oh right i heard they were supposedto work but w/e.

13. they work and they get you off your head, but they are SHIT.

14. Yeah i think the prouble with the sald it i didn't cook them.

15. So uh, what do you eat them for? - to get high
    and you get high
    how the fuck are they shit?

16. you seriously put weed in salad thinking it would get you high?

17. if you want to get high off edibles you need to cook it in something with a lot of fat beacuase fat absorbs THC, heat activates the THC also.
    And i must add that it was stupid to have your mom pissed at you about weed when AT THE SAME TIME shes cool with it. stupid.....

18. your an idiot if they work they cant be shit

19. ^^ Firecrackers = Great buzz? Check. Taste like shit? Check.