Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Vaped bud get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankity Diesel, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Just vaped 3/4 trench from my mflb. Will like eating the vaped weed with some peanut butter get me more high? I have weed but trying to conserve. I'm already pretty high but I kinda wanna eat peanut butter with vaped weed if it gets more baked lol :wave:

2. Nope. It won't.

The THC needs to either be burned or cooked into something. If you MIXED it with peanut butter and cooked the peanut butter into some brownies or something then it would.

But no, just straight PB&weed is no bueno, senor.

3. all my buddies that have vape save the vaped bud and when they get enough they make edibles out of it. i think just straight up eating wont work as much. its all about cookin the bud into the butter, thus making bud butter, then just throw that in your cookie/brownie mix.

4. If i put it in peanut butter and microwaved it for how long exactly? If u know lol

5. Actually eating vaped weed straight up will get you high, but you need A LOT. I'm not talking a MFLB trench, more like 20 trenches worth. Which is why people save it up. While you can swallow or eat the vaped remains straight up, its better to re-grind and cook into something! Save until you have at least a good 7-8 grams and you can do something cool like a "green dragon", or "swamp water" in this case haha.

6. Microwave worked for my friends in Macs, but he didnt keep an eye on it and hot boxed the microwave lol

7. Eating, no. Snorting, YES.

8. Just smoke it... Wont taste good but it'll give you a decent buzz

9. Smoke the vaped bud in a fat joint. Then take the roach and smoke that in a bong.

Resinated vaped bud tastes so much better than regular vaped bud

10. OP IS RIGHT

Vaped herb eaten WILL get you high, but you need quite a lot of it. This is because vaped herb IS activated.

11. i put about a g and a half into my firecracker of some dank already vaped weed and it works. great if i might add