Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating to get high. Is it different?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enlightend, Jan 29, 2010.

1. I just made a firecracker and im wondering when i should eat it and how it makes me feel. More body high or head high?

I was thinking about eating it before i went to a lazertag place with my friends but i don't want to say anything that'll blow my cover (some of my friends don't like the whole weed thing" if its more of a head high then i'll probably not do it but if i could keep my cool then i will. Its mid mids and ive smoked them before so i know how strong it is but im getting way off topic.

Body or head high after eating firecrackers?

2. The high depends on if you had a Sativa or an Indica. Indica will make you lazy, aka, body high.

3. so it doesnt matter if i eat it or smoke it i will feel the same?

4. Depends who you are, but not necessarily. Ultimately, the effect will be the same, but if you smoked it, you would feel the effects more quickly and intensely, but for a less amount of time. Eating it will usually make the the high longer and can lead to a different experience, but takes longer to kick in. Either way it should be enjoyable and its up to you. If you have never eaten anything with weed in it before though I would definitely recommend at least trying it and making your own opinions on it.

5. I thought this thread was going to be about eating to get high, like people who get addicted to eating and weigh 450 lbs say that they get a high from eating, I dont understand that.

But to answer your question, no its not the same high, eating laced weed will give you a long lasting body buzz. I would reccomend smoking chronic and baking with high mids.

6. The strain of the ganja that you used will determine a body or head high. Also eating ganja keeps your high going for longer than smoking

7. True, but the high isnt as intense.