Eating Pussy Appreciation Thread!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cannabisblunt, Dec 8, 2009.

1. This thread goes out to all those who love eating fish tacos/fur burgers/carpet munching. I sometimes find making a girl squirm like a helpless animal more satisfying that getting head.

Write here what you like about giving oral! :hello:

2. I like it period man. Theres nothin like KNOWING she came rather than poking a guessing.

The best part to me is theres no puzzle its all right there in front of you and every spot is the right spot :D

I could go on but its 3am and Im really tired. Maybe Ill come back :p

3. Yea, honestly. It's probably one of the best things ever. Something about making her tense up, grasp the sheets (slightly pulling them off), grinning her teeth, gasping for air, screaming and moaning in her pure intense pleasure is just priceless. Its like walking in to rob a bank knowing all the the cops are at the doughnut shop. It makes it that much easier, better, and enjoyable. Plus all the complements aren't a huge ego boost at all.;) Ha. But i will have to admit, i am a picky eater. :p

Okay, that's enough for now.

4. "eating fish tacos/fur burgers/carpet munching"

These things make it sound pretty disgusting, if you just call it Kissing her velvet underground, it sounds alot more appealing, since it IS appealing most of the time.

When my girl just shaved it all smooth down there, and just came from the shower and lies down on the bed.
    HOT DAMN I can eat her pussy all night long, i love how she squirms when i slightly suck her clit, man....

Too bad I have a cold right now... couple more days and I will be ready to roll once more.

YES I LOVE EATING PUSSY:hello:

5. ^this:smoke:

6. It does sound disgusting and its definitely not the cleanest thing you can do thats for sure.

7. But Fish Tacos are the shit :(

8. oral sex ftw.

9. Yeah..... never had it :( Soon though!:D

10. Yes anytime.

And the direct out of the shower thing? Okay, but I'd rather have it seasoned.

11. agree with you there... Unfortunately for me, bout a year ago the little lady got it into her head that sweat = gross, so now I *only* get it freshly showered :(

12. Not entirely true. If you want head you have better chances getting it when you go down on her. It's More often than not her pussy is cleaner than your dick, and it tastes soo good. If it smells like fish its everyones favorite dish, If it smells like Cologne leave it alone.

13. never had fishy smelling pussy, everyone is different :)

14. #14 DatsWatzUp, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    This thread makes me even more hungry.

I'm hungry from earlier... recap on earlier today at lunch.

Me - "What comes with the furburger combo meal? Curlies i hope..."

Polite cashier at food joint - "Thats correct sir, the FOUR-burger combo comes with curly fries."

Me - "Alright I'll take that. Can I get a milkshake for my girls mouth too?"

Same cashier a little upset now - "Would you like anything else?"

My Girl - "Can i get a face salad with lots of Bukkake dressing?"

Same cashier a little confused - "Face salad ma'am?"

My Girl - " Did i say face? I meant the house salad.

Cashier - "What kind of dressing did you want?"

My Girl - "Bukkake please."

Cashier - "I don't think we have that."

My Girl - "It's white and taste like semen."

Me - "Babe, it is semen."

Livid cashier - "I'm going to have to ask you two to leave."

Me - "What happened? Why do we have to leave? I'm not tipping this stripper!"

My Girl - " If i had a restaurant I'd have jizz on all the food... This sucks."

15. I only wish my rep counted...epic.

On the other hand.

i hate sweaty pussy. Like after a girl works out. ew. i dont mind it a day old or so. Just no physical activity, please.

16. There, I repped him for you.

17. i like it fresh out of the shower....

i have laid a chick down before,, that had steam tendrils rising up from her snatch....

lovely...just lovely...

as for the seasoning... you can keep a musky smellin twat....i want it to taste like soap<--------:cool:

18. #18 xaviere, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    As a straight chick, I have the HIGHEST regard for men who love eating pussy. In my opinion, all bona fide (heh) straight boys ought to love it! Yep, giving & receiving oral is awesome!

Carry on, I like this thread! :hello:

Just to clarify: as a straight girl who practices what she preaches, I love receiving head as much as I love going down on a dude! I'm all for reciprocity!

19. Went down on my girl for my first time last weekend, She was thoroughly pleased :hello:
    It was everything it was cracked up to be, just have to get even better now!

20. I don't eat it LOL but I love getting it. I really wish more guys liked doing it. Or maybe I have all the bad luck in finding the ones that hate it.

Besides what man in his right mind wouldn't go down on a girl if she really enjoyed it, and she gave him great head?