Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating pot?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iRaffica, Oct 9, 2010.

1. my mom found out about me smoking pot.Im going to need to lay low for awhile so i have a few questions.How long for you does it take to kick in when you eat it?Is the high better or worse then using a bong? Does the high last longer? Lastly what are some great things to put it in?

2. Haha totally feel ya on this one. I moved back with my parents a few months back and have since resorted to late super late night smoking and constantly having "to go run some errands" anyway down to the part you care about:

edibles take between 20-60min to kick in and can last for more than 6 hours. as far as the high goes.... its gets ya very high, usually couch lock watching south park or playing xbox.
    best things to put things in refers to recipes i assume?
    I usually do cookies and brownies, but about 2 weeks ago started making a glycerin tincture.

3. i think he meant like his mom walked in the room so he swallowed it? idk

4. I find when you eat pot you get an awesome body high. It usually takes about an hour for me to kick in and will last for 6 or more hours depending on your metabolism. I find the high more intense as well, so be careful not to eat too much.

5. Lol.Nah they both knew what i meant.My brother snitched on me for staying home one day and my mom decided to search my room and found my bongs and some bud.