Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating mj for the first time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by VikingToker, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Hey all, regular smoker for about a year now. Just followed the guide on this forum for the firecrackers and made some - 0.5-0.7 grams of pretty potent weed. They're in the oven now.

What should I expect?

2. [quote name='"VikingToker"']Hey all, regular smoker for about a year now. Just followed the guide on this forum for the firecrackers and made some - 0.5-0.7 grams of pretty potent weed. They're in the oven now.

What should I expect?[/quote]

My firecrackers gave me a crazy body high and pleasant head high. Lasted 4 hours about. Took 45 mins or maybe even longer to "kick in" though

3. Nice. What did you do in the 4 hours?

4. [quote name='"VikingToker"']

Nice. What did you do in the 4 hours?[/quote]

I was at the beach! I kept calling myself Poseidon and it felt so weird in the water with the waves. I felt like me and the ocean were one and the same. At one point I told my (sober) girlfriend I felt like a crab and started walking around with just my eyes and nose above the water.
    Good day