eating her out..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Big Bang, Nov 26, 2009.

1. ok well I love my girlfriend with all my heart.. im planning on proposing to her on Christmas eve. but.. whenever i go down on her.. i just cant.. we always take a shower together before sex.. even though she's clean and smells great.. i just cant over come to taste.. i dont know why.. i mean she understands and all, but i don't know why i cant..

2. cause youre a bitch? Im sure she gives you head and may or may not love the taste of a cock in her mouth. Either way if she's takin care of you, man up and take care of her

3. quit being a bitch. jk

but i love eating girls out:hello:

4. #4 qwerrtymnbvcz, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
    If you don't eat her out, don't expect any blowjobs. It's your call.

5. If it's that big of a deal just spread some peanut butter down there, clean that shit up for her. Whip cream. Jelly. I don't care. Shit, you could probably do peanut butter and jelly, taste like pb+j

6. Hmm.. all the guys I've been with have enjoyed it.

Maybe try 69, so you'll be nice and turned on too, and maybe get more into it

7. thanks for the advice guys.will do

8. my girl eats a shitload of strawberries and after awhile i kind of noticed it flavors it up a bit

9. You don't like the taste of your girl's pussy? How the hell do you plan on proposing to this woman then?

10. Hahah riiiiiight?

11. i have heard girls got some ph balance shit in there puss so maybe take a trip down to the hydroponics store.... or maybe get a douche......

12. when i have lots of fruits in my diet
    ive noticed girls enjoy my taste much better

hm...

13. haha this reminds me of true romance, the opening scene, just watched it today :cool:

14. :confused::confused::confused:

This cracked me up, honestly... like... only on a stoner forum. Hoooly shit.

[BTW, translated, this post was meant to read: "Some women experience a pH imbalance in their vaginas, look into that and see if it affects the taste, and how to correct it." Oh and FYI, douches are actually more likely to throw off a pH balance than correct it, so douching may actually be the problem.]

15. Maaan Oh Maan i had the same problem, till i met this really fine bitch that i wanted to get some head from.....when i popped the question to her...she said "a favor for a favor"

like some real shit...i covered my nose and went down on that pussy!!...i got down on that shit cuz she just wanted me in her sooo quick...probably didnt take like 3 minutes

it was gross...ive only done it a couple times since then, but wow....some things are just not meant for people

but does she suck YOU up?

try eating her out IN the shower....make sure u play with the top part of the pussy first....lick the outside of her lips and just lay your tounge FLAT on the pussy for a while...and go up and down, occasionally stick that shit in there but dont do it cuz ull gag ahah....and when all fails....simply say...YOUR TURN! haha

16. do not - under any circumstance - let your girlfriend douche

it is the worst possible thing for a vagina. it fucks up the pH balance and makes girls get yeast infections. and it really does nothing to "clean" since the vagina is self-cleaning.

i'm not a big fan of the taste of cock/jizz, but its a necessary evil.

i dont' like the taste of hard liquor either, but i drink it.. same kinda thing haha

17. That's a pretty good analogy.

I never saw a problem with eating pussy, but then again I've never had anyone smell like fish tacos down there either.

18. hahahahaha
    fish tacos... thankfully i don't think i've ever smelled like "fish tacos", but i did smell kinda ehh after a 2 day camping excursion where no showers were available. And i forgot the baby wipes.

BTW - GO RAIDERS!

19. I don't have any suggestions for you dude... but i just wanted to say i love the way pussy taste, however, i get bored just eating a girl out. 69 rocks my socks cause i get to enjoy that sweet funky stuff, get head, finger a butthole, all while she gently juggles my nut sack with hands that feel like they've been basting a vat Jergins for several decades. There's nothing better than some good 69ing and then tossing a pint of gravy down the back of a gilrs throat. I'm a gentleman though, it's cool if we kiss after. Then i'll have her spoon me, i like being the little spoon.

20. hahahaah good one this one made me laugh for hours!

"you just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos motherfucker"

hahah good shit lol:smoke: