Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating hash...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ink5, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Okay... Stop me if this sounds like a stupid idea. I've been thinking about this while sober and it seems possible. When makeing hash out of keef and the hot iron methode mold the pliable hash into a small pill shape that can be taken with a glass of water with one swallow! But my wuestion to you is that since the THC is being digested and more is going into you... How much is too much hash to digest? If this has been posted before... Ummm... I don't care... "Nothing can hurt me... Nothing can hurt me... Nothing can stop me now". *~Trent Reznor

2. i say jus smoke it

3. Eating it won't do shit. It will not get into your bloodstream as THC is not water soluble.

Smoke it as that will vapourize it therefore getting it into you bloodstream thus getting you stoned.

4. Nope, I've tried just eating hash, it doesn't do shit lol, you gotta cook it properly to eat it (like brownies or whatever)

5. my vote is for knifers

6. You could cook it. But Id much rather smoke that shit