Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating foods

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaze'n'Bass, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Okay, so I just smoked and now I'm hungry. Does it make you less high when you eat?Sorry if this is hard to understand, I'm uber baked :)Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It does, but if you eat every time you're high then it's basically normal and you're not gonna feel a difference if you don't eat probably, and for me at least it's impossible to not eat. And why food taste so much better and I've made some funky creations while baked.

3. eating can bring you down , just top up when necessary 

4. idk i enjoy food more when im stoney, im not necessarily thinking/worried if im gonna lose a point off the scale, im just gonna enjoy the hell out that foood mmm.

5. Alright, thanks guys!Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If I'm hungry i'll eat before smoking on purpose, so when iv'e got the munchies it's just a small snack instead of a huge meal thats going to blow my high and make me feel all groggy. 

7. I eat before I smoke, but after like 2 sessions and it's time for a snack :pSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Most of the time i eat before toking. Small munchies after :)

9. it never makes me less high Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yes it does and that is not an opinion, it is a fact. I found a study once that explained the science as to why it decreases your high, but I am honestly too lazy to find it. If it really means that much to you I could find it somewhere.

11. Fast food, cookes, chicken nuggets, pizza rolls, hot pockets, and all of the above. 

12. I try not to gorge myself high but rather eat a normal meal and just enjoy it for what it is. Watermelon is the tits

13. It affects people differently.  Personally I don't get munchies until I start coming down.