Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Eating firecrackers

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMainEvent, May 31, 2006.

1. I have been making these recently and like them alot because of many reasons such as my lungs not being damaged, there is no smell, ease of concealment, duration of high extended, etc. But would it be safe to eat these continuously every day...like almost replace smoking weed (although I dont plan on doing this) with eating weed? I know that it is much healthier to eat weed, I just have never heard of someone that eats it every day and diddnt know if it would cause any long-term problems or something that smoking did not present.

2. Nope, nothing besides your tolerance will sky rocket.

3. he speaks the truth, ingestion destroys my tolerance.

4. By "destroy your tolerance" you mean you now require more weed to get high? For both smoking and eating?

Also, how long would you be able to store these firecrackers in a freezer or something before they began to lose their effect, does the THC deteriorate over time or not?

5. both. as in, it takes more pot to get high.

no biggie, just take a break.

and after a couple weeks in room temp they are almost worthless, ive never frozen them so i cant say.

6. Does tolerance drop at any faster of a rate when eating rather than smoking or is it all the same?

Which would produce better results, using Natural Peanut Butter or Nutella to cover the cracker? Ive heard of people using both and was wondering which absorbs the THC the best and gives the firecracker the most potency.

7. Use some peanutbutter with thin slices of butter on it. Works everytime for me.

And I'd like to know the answer to that question, too.

8. Can anyone help me out?

9. dude use peanut butter on both crackers put the weed on one cracker, and put honey on the other.

i dont think the nutella/butter decision matters, its still fatty oils to absorb the thc.

10. whichever is more fatty would be a better choice. In peanut butter, try to get as much oil mixed in with the actual "buttery" part of the peanut butter since it's peanut oil and is very high in fat.

11. what's a firecracker?

12. [quote name='Lil Loko']what's a firecracker?[/quot

SEARCH it... they have awsome recipies on this site:D

13. Something you must try, 1.5gs and it will be one of the most intense highs you'll ever have.

Basically a cracker with alot of peanut butter and bud on it, either cooked in the over 270-300degrees F for 20minutes, or in a microwave for 1m30seconds(700watt microwave, dont do this if yours is 1000+)both its very vital to have a complete seal around the weed with something that has alot of fat in it, so the vaping thc wont escape and instead will be absorbed

14. will it stink up the whole kitchen?

15. I GOT A QUICK QUESTION ON FIRECRACKERS.. IF I WERE TO MAKE EM NOW (3:30PM).. WOULD YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM WITHIN ACOUPLE MINUTES OR COULD YOU SAVE IT FOR LATER THAT NIGHT (AROUND 10-11PM) AND IT STILL BE GOOD? WOULD U STILL GET THE SAME EFFECT OR NAH????

16. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER THIS?

17. As far as i know itll still work fine.

But im not positive.

Ive heard of people saving them for week's.

18. ight.. i jus pulled 1 out the oven like a half hr ago.. im surprised.. no smell much.. nuttin u cant cover up by throwin up the window for a few minutes.. my boi comin over in about another hr n i aint wanna be high talkin to him.. so yeah.. ima save em for tongiht when he leaves... hopefully it'll be a blast

• Friendly Friendly x 1