Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Firecrackers before airplane?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shgmltjd, Jul 12, 2010.

1. do you guys think its a good idea if i brought a little firecrackers like just one to eat right before i go through the security and board the plane? Or is it too risky to even bring it into the airport. i can munch it quickly down before i go through that security that checks bags and ill be fine till i board the plane right? some advice please lol

2. You'll be fine...as long as a dog doesn't stick his nose down your throat.

3. ps. im going to the vancouver airport. YVR if that helps at all

4. Just eat it in your car before you go into the airport, thats what i always do. well sometimes i vape too, lol i do a lot of traveling

5. if i had teh firecrackers in a tupperware, if there were any dogs around woudl they smell it?

6. i want to do the exact same thing tomorrow haha
    was look for some advice on this...

7. what were ur plans to do this?

8. well since im being driven to the airport by parents, eat it right before we go, and brush my teeth and eat some food. wait a few hours and bake

9. oh same my parents r driving me, but wouldnt u be high when u go through security i mean like it will be weird.

10. Depends on how far away the airport is.
    Those things usually take 1.5-2+ hours to kick in.
    Just time it right and you'll be good to go.

11. i just did that the other day except it was with green dragon. It was great no problem at all and it was a loooooooooooong fligt so things went pretty smoothly. First of all it most likely wont kick in until your on the plane and i operate just as good while high ihad to actually cause i had a connecting flight. it was kind of funny b/c when i was at the second airport to get on my next flight i was going through security and i went throuh the metal detector after that your susposed to go through the scanner which searchs your body for drugs/explosives and i basically just skipped it (not b/c i was trying to get away with anything i was just confused on instructions and noone said or did anything.

12. At YVR I chow down just before I check in. that area barely ever has dogs.

13. I did this exact thing last week, because I went on a vacation to puerto rico.

I had a 1 gram firecracker I made ahead of time, drove down to the airport, and ate it right out front of the entrance behind a pillar. After you unwrap it and throw the foil away, it doesnt look suspicious at all, just like some hungry guy trying to eat before his trip... but OMG, that was the most exhilarating flight of my life!

14. i do it all the time before flights. It makes the flight much more manageable, especially if its a long one.

I usually will eat a really potent coconut oil/weed infused brownie when i get out the car right outside the airport before i go in or just eat it before u hit security. Or just eat it in the car (i dont usually do this though as my edibles reek of erb!)

By the time u reach ur plane u will be so nicely toasted, and if ur in economy class everything will suddenly seem like ur in first.

Bon voyage

15. i remember one time i was goin to vegas with my parents to visit my cousins, and i made 4 firecrackers, each with a half a gram of good mids, and ate them in the morning at my house before we left for the airport. but unfortunately i made the mistake of eating them on an empty stomach. they ended up kicking in 20 minutes after i ate it while i was in the car on the way to the airport! :O haha i have a fast metabolism so that probly didnt help. I was high as a kite when we got to the airport, and honestly i gotta say going through security was terrifying, cuz I forgot my eyedrops. And then by the time we got on the plane, the high was already starting to wear off.

16. #16 johard59, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Be careful if you are planing to do it.. some airports are soo tough in their security and maybe you will end up in the jail not on the plane.. :) but i done some hilarious moves like the one you are planning to do, I made the firecrakers passed the airport security ( some countries are not too strict) and enjoy my nice piece of it while the plane is 15thisshhhh in the air.. ;) I love the feeling..

17. 18 hour flight to Shanghai on Friday. Gonna make four firecrackers, 2 for there, 2 for the way back. I'm not planning on doing anything fancy to get them in. Just sticking them in my pocket, and hopefully it'll be like I was never even there :hippie: