Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Before You Get High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zulgaines, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I know that giving in to my munchies and eating while high does kill a little of the buzz, but what happens when you eat a big meal before you get high?

2. i usually eat before i smoke because if i only eat when i'm high, it fucks up my appetite when i' not high

3. Then you don't get the munchies. I find that eating kills my precious high, so I prefer not to waste it.

4. I eat before I get high so I have something in my system.

5. I prefer to eat before tokage as well..
    Sometimes me and my friend will go get take out and bring it home, and he will want to toke a bowl right before he starts eating. I don't get it. I think it takes away from the high. I like to get a tummy full of warm grub THEN toke til my eyes bleed.

6. I like to eat first then smoke then eat even more after :)

7. I smoke first, then eat, then smoke more.

8. It doesn't really seem to kill my high, it just makes me more distracted with how amazing this food is tasting lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. well if you eat after you smoke it kills your high. so its better to eat before 

10. i try to eat before 

11. Yeah toking up after eating not only is better for the high but it just feels nice to get high after a good meal :bongin:

12. Yeah but I smoke when I wake up, before eating, after eating, when I'm just chilling, and before bed.

13. I enjoy it because I get full and have no desire to eat. And I discovered when I pig out while high it sort of kills it.

14. I eat before I get high, then eat while high. Cause food tastes good when high.

15. I'm bulking so I eat when I smoke haha. I eat all day

16. #16 CalG, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    I eat while high when I know I'm going to eat something delicious, being high makes it all the more satisfying, and it doesn't seem kill my high   :confused_2: 

I mean maybe it does, but I'll have another hit after I finish eating anyway, so it doesn't matter. 

17. I started eating before I smoke. It helps with the munchies for me

18. Sometimes a big rip will mess with my stomach, so I tend to eat before I toke.

19. Sometimes I take a big rip right before I'm about to eat something badass.

Like steak or Half Baked Ben & Jerrys. :yummy:

I usually give myself like 45 mins after a meal to digest the food, and I always eat dinner either before I toke, or at the very end of the sesh 

Digesting is what kills the high, it takes energy from your body to do that and it puts you in sort of a power-down mode

You know how it is sober when you eat a huge meal man, it knocks the wind out of you

[​IMG]

also protip do some exercise before you eat before you toke, you'll feel a better body high