Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating before Smoking -> Higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Most people say to wait and eat afterwards for the munchies, but has anyone else noticed the high is more intense and longer if you don't eat after, but before instead?

2. Sometimes it seems that you can eat your high away. Even if I eat before I smoke, I still hit the munchies up.

That's why I just keep vaping and go to bed with a stomach ache

3. Yeah, but it's risky because sometimes you'll just get more hungry after you smoke!

4. I wanna say it comes down to if you've got a lot of other stuff going on in your bloodstream while you digest it makes the thc less effective. Personally if I dont eat shit and smoke weed I get higher than if I have food

5. I tend to find myself hungry either way. I always prefer eating after though. It makes it more interesting cause I'll eat shit in my house that I normally wouldn't even bother with.

6. LOL great analysis. Yeah I couldn't agree more. Nothing is better though than feeling wasted, with a stomach way too full, bulging out, just passing out with your eyes cashed lol :smoke:

7. I fail to see the risk?????

Back when i used to smoke i would smoke and then get rediculously hungry, like most people.

But ive smoked every day since then practically and now when i get high, i get hungry but its not like an unsatisfiable hunger like when i was younger, its just me eating til i dont want to anymore lol.

8. It would be torture not to eat when you're high. Even if it was true that it decreases your high i wouldn't care. The taste of sweet sweet delicious food is a worthy sacrifice.

9. most of the time i will have dinner and then later at night smoke but I dont notice the difference if i dont have dinner.

Also I dont actuall get the munchies even if i havent eaten all day is that wierd?

10. People say when you eat it kills your high.
    But not me.
    If I eat while high im concentrating on the foodgasm Im having.
    But afterword I still feel baked.