Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating AVB

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ProfessorTHC22, Mar 6, 2012.

1. not cooking it, but eating it straight up.

Like if I ate about .5-1g of avb, would I get any effects comparable to cooking with it?

Just out of curiosity.

2. *puke*

doubt it.

if anything I'd say more like ~3 grams to just start off of.. Wash it down with milk and findout :D

3. you would get comparable effects to cooking it since it passes trough your digestive tract (or however you call it) but thats where the comparison ends. It will result in a much weaker high, it could be comparable if you ate 3 times what you would cook with.
    0.5-1g plain would result in a weak stone at best, and thats if you didn't vape it thoroughly

4. Do it from time to time, can get you as high as fuck. I'd rather eat ABV without cooking it anyways. Don't quote me on this but I pretty sure ABV is more potent when you eat it raw. Since all the thc and cbd left behind can be suborn to extract by cooking it, and you need to reach temperatures close to combustion.

I can eat it straight no problem.