Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Abv?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ManCandy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. So I have a very low tolerance to smoking an have never done edibles. If I were to just straight up eat some ABV how much should I eat?

2. #2 Wiggibow, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    I only ever make firecrackers with it for myself and i don't measure it; I just fill up the lid to the medicine bottle i keep it in once or twice; i think thats equal to like 3 or 4 tbsp. I have a very high tolerance though; so maybe you should try just 1 tbsp or so and see how that does ya

edit: eeeewww don't just straight eat it. mix it up in peanut butter then upt it in the oven at about 300 for like 15-20 mins. put it on a sammich. mm mm!

3. If you have a very low tolerance I would go with 1-2 grams if the abv is somewhat lightly vaped. more if its dark. I ate 8 grams with a medium high tolerance and got absolutely ripped, prob the highest Ive ever been.

4. Straight ABV without cooking it? No man, just no.

Why not man I love doing this.  I just had 2.1 grams 18 minutes ago and in about an hour I will be in space.

6. That's what we call eating your roughage for the day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I wouldn't be able to tolerate raw ABV in my stomach. It's too acrid for me. However, I have kinda "mastered" making ABV qwiso. And I do it to use in making edibles. Extra work? yep….but for taste, texture and flavor, it's the only way for me. Otherwise, ABV just tastes and smells like ass.