Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating a topical cannabis spray that has THC in it.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sparklingwater, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Theres this topical spray in my house that says it has thc in it. Im dry and this is all i got man, im fiending. There seems to be good ingredients in there that are edible. Will eating this spray work to get me high like an edible or something? thanks

2. I would never eat anything not food grade
    A topical is made to be applied to the skin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Go grab a beer and wait until you have some bud

• Like Like x 1
  4. t
    thanks for the quick response b, its all good tho im sick and i just took some codeine prom so im good for now

5. You are the reason certain products say "for external use only"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 BrassNwood, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    That's like asking if you can drink Denatured Alcohol even though it clearly says
    DANGER
    POISION
    on the can.
    [​IMG]
    May cause Blindness.
    A slight case of Death might occur.
    Topical extractions use the cheapest solvents possible and likely this is the one that was used so NO do NOT spray it in your mouth.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1